With its robust design this DMX controller is a fixed value on set. Through its intuitive programming and uncomplicated method of operating an extensive background knowledge is unnecessary. Once the fixtures have been added, manipulation is very easy. All fixtures, their DMX-addresses and their intensity are easily consulted on one and the same screen. The built-in battery and WDMX-transmitter allow for a complete freedom of movement along the set.
Description and functions
- "All-in-one" DMX console in StormCase™ casing
- 7” capacitive touch screen 800x480 pixels
- Integrated CRMX LumenRadio™ transmitter
- Integrated Lithium-ion 70 W/h battery
- 14 addressable banks/512 DMX addresses
- Integrated DMX library
Arri, BB&S, Creamsource, Cineo, DMG, Astera, Quasar science, Carpetlight, Litegear, Kino Flo, Litepanels, Dedolight, Alladin, Exalux and more….
- Update of DMX library via USB
- Master setting via linear potentiometer
- Parameter setting via touch screen or buttons
- DMX outputs on XLR 5Pin
- Duration of operation on battery: up to 10 hours.
- Power consumption 15 W
- Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Type of battery: Li-ion 70 W/h
- Duration of full charge 5h
- Range: up to 120 m in an open area depending on the receivers
- Radio interface: 2.4G hz (2,402-2,480 Ghz)
- Dimensions: 300 x 249 x 119 mm
- Weight: 2,725 g
Can be ordered as Lumen Radio or WDMX.
Download Product Sheet here
Download Manual 1.50 here
Tutorials click here