CRMX Nova RX
CRMX Nova RX is a receiver for one DMX universe being transmitted by any CRMX transmitter. It supports one full DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the CRMX Nova RX brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. To fit into old wireless systems with legacy equipment, the CRMX Nova RX is compatible with W-DMX™ transmitters working on the 2.4 GHz band. Using it in this way will not allow you to make use of the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology.
CRMX Nova RX is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Nova RX utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 10W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 2.5W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 44 x 125 mm (4.3″ x 1,7″ x 6.3″)
- Weight: 700g, 24oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 1 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated female
- Antenna: RP-TNC male
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5